Thursday, September 7, 2017

EBN A Book with an Unreliable Narrator: Into the Water by Paula Hawkins


I have been crazy busy this summer. Not a whole lot of time for reading and even less time from blogging/journaling. That being said, I didn't just take a three month hiatus from reading. I have a few I need to add to this challenge record. We'll see how many I manage to add before I run out of energy and go to bed.
First off, I loved this book. It was well written, exciting, and totally fit in with my unreliable narrator category. It is a multi-perspective story, where you get the perspective of events from a bunch of different people and get a pretty good idea of what really happened. Well, sort of. You do get a pretty good idea of what is going on by the end of the book, but the ending is still a real shocker. I honestly didn't see it coming. Don't worry, no spoilers here. But this book was great and the story's twists were worthy of the author's reputation (read Girl On A Train). Also, just look at that cover art; gorgeous. I don't know who created it, but it is stunning and was one of the main reasons I picked the book up at the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment